Wednesday, April 15, 2015

By the Way

I've officially hiked 50 miles in my makeshift Vivo Barefoot shoes! Check em out.
I've definitely gotten some comments about them but honestly they're treating my feet very well and my heel blisters are healing spectacularly. No new blisters to speak of due to these Vivos being incredibly breathable.
I should note as well that both Mike and I started with Montrail shoes and they both crapped out on us. I've told you about mine, but Mike's lasted about 13 miles before the tread started peeling off the bottom of his shoes! He had to pick up some tubes of epoxy to reglue each tread as they all eventually fall off.
The heel tread fell off today on this shoe and is lost. He's going to have to find some piece of something to glue in its place. What a pain.
Montrail shoes suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment